Friday 14 December 2012

Christmas FREEBIES for your last minute Christmas planning!

I cannot believe how quickly December is rushing by. For me the days are getting warmer and warmer as true summer weather approaches (hot and humid in my neck of the woods!). South African schools closed last week and I thought that I would have my very excited 4-year old "waiting under the tree" this week, but the time has simply flown by, what with swimming lessons and mornings spent with her Nanna (my mom)!! I haven't completed my Christmas shopping yet and still want to get a baking day or two in, but I'm swamped with work that needs to be ready mid-January when the schools here start their new school year!! I'm trying to get it done before we go on our annual holiday to Hermanus, a small coastal town near Cape Town. I'm soooo looking forward to the break and spending some time with my family...and certainly don't want to be beholden to work!!

I know how hectic it can be at this time of year no matter where in the world you live...trying to juggle family, school, Christmas preparations...it can all be a little overwhelming at times. To ease you into the last week before Christmas break I have a few FREEBIE Christmas themed math worksheets for you (each worksheet is available with US and Canadian/UK/Aussie spellings). Click on the images to download these from my Teachers Pay teachers store.

     
While you are there take a look at some of the other Christmas/winter goodies I have on offer.










(Centers for February)
(Although not your typical Christmassy Gingerbread Man unit this one has tons of terrific ideas to integrate this story into a multitude of lessons and activities!)

Happy holidays to you all!!
Blog signature

3 comments:

  1. Michelle,
    Thank you so much for the darling freebies! I plan on using them all next week.

    I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you would like to check it out.
    ą®Rikki

    The Hive

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really find your blog posts very useful for a mom like me. Thanks to you, I won’t have to prepare the activities for my kindergarten. I’m pretty sure she will enjoy the activities you have done. Thanks a lot for sharing your creative and cool idea! Hope to see more of it!

    My Webblog: http://online-phd-uk.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Packers and Movers Pune Provide High Quality ***Household Shifting, Home/Office Relocation, Insurance, Packing, Loading, ###Car Transportation Service Pune and High experiences, Top Rated, Safe and Reliable, Best and Secure Packers and Movers Pune Team List. Get ✔✔✔Affordable Rate Charts and Compare Quotation and Save Money and Time
    Packers And Movers Pune

    ReplyDelete