Saturday 13 October 2012

Friday FREEBIE...on a Saturday!

Hello friends! I had many late nights working this past week and just couldn't keep my eyes open long enough to write this post last night...so your Friday Freebie is coming to you on a Saturday! I mentioned in my last post that Halloween is not very big here in South Africa...but that certainly doesn't stop me from creating cute Halloween themed activities! The clipart available for this time of the year is so cute it just begs to be used!

I have a little munchkin that I take for math lessons one-on-one who is struggling with place value over a 100, so I created this activity using base 10 blocks, expanded notation and a 100-200 grid especially for her...and now I am sharing it with you! Hope you can use it!


Happy weekend all! I'll be back with a new series of posts (and plenty of freebies!) next week so be sure to visit again soon!
Blog signature

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I will use this with my intervention groups :)

    Jenny
    <a href="http://luckeyfrogslilypad.blogspot.com/>Luckeyfrog's Lilypad</a>

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your content it is really very inspiring for I guess I have selected a mind blowing and interesting blog inventivereviewworld-education

    ReplyDelete