Saturday 17 September 2011

Voted a Top 10 Teaching Blog!

You won't believe my pleasure and surprise when a message in my Inbox told me I had been voted a  Top 10 Teaching Blog! My sincere thanks to Scipi from Go Figure! for her kindness and support - and to Teaching Blog Addict for initiating this wonderful award!


Top 10 TBA


This poor blog of mine has been sorely neglected (despite being in it's infancy!), but now that my energy and enthusiasm have been given such a boost I am already thinking of ideas for my next few posts. I will definitely be continuing the Maths thread!!! So make sure you visit again soon. I will also be scouring the web for some new blogs that I can add to my own list of Top 10 blogs!

Look forward to "chatting" again soon!


Blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment